Friday 4 December 2009

It's Been a While

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't written in ages and ages, but my human was being silly. Some of her friends thought that letting me write a blog was pointless so she wouldn't let me back on the computermebob.

Anyway, now she's come back to her senses (with a little help from a friend) and decided that letting me write a blog is the decent thing. Freedom of speech for all ferrets!

So. Since I've last written so much has happened.

I have a new brother. His name is Hugo and he's really fat. Like really really fat. When he moved in he was a tiny baby and I got to drag him around like my toy bunny. Now he's huge. Ferretzilla huge. He drags me around! Meanie! I do love him though... especially when he licks my ears.

I also get to go out now. I have a very handsome orange harness, and fatty-hugo has a big blue one for his big belly. I love going out for walks. All these humans stop and say how handsome I am and want to give me cuddles. The lucky ones even get kissies from me. Some stinky humans tell people not to come near me though because they say I smell and I bite. I really don't. Hugo sometimes gets confused and nibbles, but we don't bite. As for smelling... well they should have a whiff of themselves before they start pointing fingers.

I'm off to go and play with all of my new toys now. I got 2 really cool tunnels last week and I love running in and out of them. The funniest thing is Hugo getting his bottom stuck!

Dook Dook!

Archie x

1 comment:

  1. Nice one Archie. I'm glad your human has let you back on the computer. It's only right that you get to tell us what is going on in your life once in a while. What has your human been feeding Hugo with if he has grown so much bigger than you? Was it Growmore?

    ReplyDelete